Thanks to all of the wonderful friends and fans who participated in our Chateau Avalon Scavenger Hunt. We can only hope you had half as much fun as we did! The entries are pouring in and we are in the process of "grading" your papers. We love your competitive spirit and are honestly blown away by the enthusiasm you've shown!
If you have not submitted your entry, you still have a little bit of time left! Click here to submit your choices now! ALL entries MUST be in by 12:00 p.m. C.S.T. on April 26, 2012. Remember...JUST for filling out the form, you will instantly receive a $25 credit toward any spa service or package. ALSO...if you are one of the smartie-pants fans that managed to identify ALL 23 guest rooms guessed correctly, your name will be entered into the drawing for the GRAND PRIZE!!!! (One night in the suite of your choice, $50 gift card to the restaurant partner of your choice, a Couples Massage, and two VIP movie tickets to the Legends 14 Theatre).
But just so you know...no one walks away empty-handed! Even if your name is not drawn, you will receive a $75 credit towards and Adventurous or Luxury suite and a $25 credit towards any spa service or package. If you choose to stay in a Classic room, you will receive a $50 room credit and a $25 credit towards any spa service or package.
Good luck, everyone!!:)
As many of you know, this weekend is one of the most exciting weekends of the year for the Kansas City, KS area. This weekend, we welcome another NASCAR race event. With throngs of race fans, drivers and vendors in the area, there is sure to be plenty of excitement in the air.
Looking across the street from Chateau Avalon, we can already see the race fans beginning to arrive! The schedule is packed with fun activities and of course the real reason everyone's here...the races! Please see the race schedule below:
- Friday April 20 –NASCAR Practice –donations for Leukemia Lymphoma Society
- 9am-parking lots open,
- 10:30am-SPEED Stage Opens,
- 11am-Leukemia Lymphoma Society Sprint FanWalk opens,
- 11am-3pm-Chevy Ride and Drive,
- 11:20am-12:20pm-NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Practice,
- 12:30pm-1:50pm-NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Practice,
- 2pm-3:20pm-NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Practice,
- 3:30pm-5pm-NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Practice,
- 5pm- Trackside Live at the SPEED Stage.
- Saturday April 21: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series' STP 250
- 6am-parking lots open,
- 8am-gates open-Sprint FanWalk Opens featuring Vintage STP #43 Car and Kansas Army National Guard displays-Midway Displays Opens featuring SPEED Stage, Racing 101 Display and Chevy Ride and Drive,
- 9am-Richard Petty Motorsports Car Unveiling in Sprint FanWalk,
- 9:30am-11:15am-NASCAR Autograph Session (wristband required) in Sprint FanWalk Carl Edwards, Matt Kenseth, Martin Truex Jr., Landon Cassill,
- 9:35am- NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Qualifying,
- 10am- Jeff Gordon Q&A in the Finish Line,
- 10:30am- NASCAR Live at the SPEED Stage in Midway Display,
- 10:30am- Ryan Newman Q&A at the Finish Line,
- 10:30am- Q&A with Richard Petty and Aric Almirola at Sprint FanWalk,
- 11:10am- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Qualifying,
- 12:30pm- NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Driver Introductions,
- 1pm-NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Race - SFP 250
- Sunday April 22: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series' STP 400
- 6am-Parking lots open
- 8m-Gates open, Midway Displays Opens, featuring SPEED Stage, Racing 101 Display and Chevy Ride and Drive
- 9am-Crossover Gates Open for Track Pass
- 9:30am-NASCAR Race day at the SPEED Stage in Midway Display
- 10:15-11:05am- Pre-Race Concert: Kenny Wayne Shepherd
- 11am- Crossover Gates Close for Entrance to Infield for Track Pass
- 11:20am- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Driver Introductions
- 12pm-NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race - STP 400
Looking forward to a great time as we host fans, drivers, crews and everyone in-between! Have a wonderful weekend!
We want to take an opportunity to thank each and every one of our Facebook Fans for "liking" our page! We are thrilled to have over 5,000 fans and counting. You are what makes Chateau Avalon continue to be a fun place where people can come, relax and re-connect. If you haven't become a fan, please do so! We'd love for you to share your story on our timeline about when you first discovered the Chateau Avalon and what it is that keeps you coming back! And...Facebook is a GREAT place to be on the look-out for special events and amazing deals:)
If you haven't been following it already,you still have time to take part in our scavenger hunt! You won't want to miss out on this opportunity to win a FANTASTIC prize package! And...if you get all 23 theme types guessed correctly, you will receive up to $100 in savings just for playing. How's that for awesome?? ;)
Also, we would LOVE it if you would follow us on Pinterest. If you have a Pinterest addiction like some of us do, you know that nothing is better than having your friends re-pin your favorite pins! So...nothing would be better than if YOU, our friend, would re-pin photos of your favorite rooms and anything else you see that you like! While you're at it, feel free to leave comments about which rooms are your favorite! Thanks so much and Happy Pinning!:)