Yes! You read right...d'Nile Wine Bar at Chateau Avalon Hotel is now open 7 days a week! Join us for nightly for fabulous happy hour specials - follow our d'Nile Facebook page
to stay up to date on specific specials, contests and events!
Whether you are looking for a variety of unique wines, crafted martinis, or seasonal beers, d'Nile is the place to be! This is the best time of year to relax under the twinkle lights of our beautiful North Patio! And don't forget...Chateau Avalon offers complimentary transportation to and from anywhere in the Legends/Village West area including Hollywood Casino. That means you can relax at the bar and leave the driving to us!
Make plans to join us October 11th at 7:00 p.m. for an Autumnal Beer Tasting! Seats are limited so this event is by reservation only. The cost is $30/guest or a $10 cover/guest for attendees who do not participate in the tasting. (Guests must be 21 years of age or older and posess a valid I.D. in order to attend.)
Don't forget to make plans for your holiday parties or events. We are now taking reservations for holiday parties and private wine and/or beer tastings. Contact Jayme Humenczuk, Director of Sales, at 913.596.6000 or email@example.com for more information!
Are you racing your way to Kansas City? If so, we hope you make your way to the Chateau Avalon Hotel and d'Nile Wine Bar while you're in town! We are so looking forward to hosting so many of our favorite guests for the upcoming NASCAR Race Weekend in October. Here are a few things you might want to keep in mind as you get ready to come for the festivities!
- Parking is always FREE at the Kansas Speedway - if you're staying at the Chateau Avalon, there will also be a shuttle that will pick-up very close to the hotel. Our front desk will have more information on the shuttle in the coming days. Click here for some great maps that will inform you about traffic flow, track map, seating maps, RV load-in areas and much more!
- Have questions about what you can and cannot bring with you into the race? Click here for a helpful gate guide! If you have more questions, click here for FAQ's!
- Of course, the most important thing is to know when your favorite races will begin! Click here for the schedule of events!
- Watching the race isn't the ONLY thing to do on race day! Click here to find out what sort of fun activities you can enjoy at the Speedway!
- Don't forget to check out the shopping and restaurants in the Legends/Village West area. The Legends Outlets is a wonderful place to spend your day whether you want to enjoy some family fun and arcade games at Dave & Buster's or find a great new dress at Saks!
No matter how you decide to spend your time in Kansas City, Kansas
, make sure you visit d'Nile Wine Bar
. You will love relaxing under the twinkle lights of our beautiful North Patio - you may even be able to hear the race cars! Looking forward to a day at the races and of course, our favorite race fans!