Are you racing your way to Kansas City? If so, we hope you make your way to the Chateau Avalon Hotel and d'Nile Wine Bar while you're in town! We are so looking forward to hosting so many of our favorite guests for the upcoming NASCAR Race Weekend in October. Here are a few things you might want to keep in mind as you get ready to come for the festivities!
- Parking is always FREE at the Kansas Speedway - if you're staying at the Chateau Avalon, there will also be a shuttle that will pick-up very close to the hotel. Our front desk will have more information on the shuttle in the coming days. Click here for some great maps that will inform you about traffic flow, track map, seating maps, RV load-in areas and much more!
- Have questions about what you can and cannot bring with you into the race? Click here for a helpful gate guide! If you have more questions, click here for FAQ's!
- Of course, the most important thing is to know when your favorite races will begin! Click here for the schedule of events!
- Watching the race isn't the ONLY thing to do on race day! Click here to find out what sort of fun activities you can enjoy at the Speedway!
- Don't forget to check out the shopping and restaurants in the Legends/Village West area. The Legends Outlets is a wonderful place to spend your day whether you want to enjoy some family fun and arcade games at Dave & Buster's or find a great new dress at Saks!