Frequently Asked Questions
What are the safety measures taken by the hotel to ensure guests have a safe stay?The safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. As such, we have taken multiple precautions to ensure all our guests have a safe and peaceful stay with us like:
• Heightened cleaning protocols for high-traffic areas like the front desk, fitness centers and pools, and other high-touch surfaces
• Furniture is arranged to encourage social distancing.
• Housekeeping provided only upon request
• Face coverings required in the common area
• Staff provided with best-in-class cleaning training.
• Personal hand sanitizer provided on request
What spa services are provided at the hotel?Chateau Avalon offers a wide range of spa services that our guests can enjoy like:
• Deep tissue massage
• Hot stone massage
• Swedish massage
• Body wraps
• Body treatments
• Body scrubs
• Aromatherapy treatments
What is the check-in policy of the hotel?Check-in time starts at 4:00 pm. The minimum age to check into the hotel is 21. Guests will be required to provide a government-issued photo ID card at the time of check-in. A cash deposit or a credit or debit card payment will be taken for incidental charges.
Are there any restaurants near Chateau Avalon?Chateau Avalon is located close to many popular restaurants in the area. A few of them are:
- LongHorn Steakhouse
- Noodles and Company
- Final Cut Steakhouse
- Dave & Buster's
Is parking available at Chateau Avalon?Yes. Chateau Avalon offers free parking to all guests. You can park your vehicle in the hotel's parking lot and enjoy a relaxing holiday.